Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

October 16, 2010

BREAKING NEWS.....GOD TALKED TO ME!

I've been reading a book by Bill Hybels called The Power of a Whisper. In it, he talks about listening to God and responding. Now, most people would probably get job advice, tips on how to improve the family, and maybe even ways to become a better person. Not me! God talks to me about Fantasy Football!
After we did our Weekly podcast, and typed our article for the podcast, God reminded me that Aaron Hernandez may be the reason the Patriots traded Randy Moss. Then, he also let me know that my prediction of a Chief receiver in the Top 5 might be correct, but I might have the wrong receiver. I'm not clear on this one (still practicing my whisper listening), but Dexter McCluster....maybe this is a crazy game where he doubles his output from the year.
For all of our thoughts, keep reading below....and for more thoughts from God, just listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment