Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

October 24, 2010

ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL, I LEARNED IN WEEK SEVEN!

It has been said that 99% of the stuff that comes out of my mouth is crap (Can I use that word on a Christian Fantasy Football website? Yeah, Bill Hybels does!) Anyway, that's pretty much true. I love sarcasm - which was one thing I remember from college. They said a teacher should never use sarcasm in the classroom. Good advice, but I do it anyway! So, going against all my college professors, here's a sarcastic look at Week Seven!

1) I told you Justin Gage would hinder Kenny Brit's performance!
2) Just yesterday, my bro and I were trick-or-treating with our kids and I said, "Darren McFadden hasn't played in a couple of weeks and hammy's are tough to predict - I see him getting 44 fantasy points!
3) Of course you wouldn't play Tim Tebow in a 45 point game!
4) I'm sure Ochocinco's 10 catches for 108 yards and a touchdown had nothing to do with him having two weeks to yap it up with the coaching staff!
5) T.O. another good game - yeah, I saw this at the start of the year!
6) When Carson Palmer is facing Matt Ryan, you can just about guarantee 6 TDs between them every time.
7) Mike Wallace was 100 yards ahead of Hines Ward on the year. I thought he'd almost catch him this week.
8) Do you think Big Ben has had any affect on the Steeler offense?
9) The Bill should have beat the Ravens - that's not sarcasm surprisingly!
10) Anyone who has played fantasy football in the last five years knows, You can always count on Lee Evans!
11) Ryan Fitzpatrict to Steve Johnson - a lot of people had that combo on their draft sheets!
12) When you think of a running back breaking a big one for the Chiefs, I instantly think Thomas Jones!
13) The fact that Dwayne Bowe has played against the two worst passing defense teams the last two weeks has nothing to do with his four TDs in those games.
14) Ricky Hodges might be a nice RB2 for the rest of the season!
15) Most of the experts had Colston going until Week Seven to get his first TD.
16) MJD can catch passes - who knew?
17) The Bears game was awesome! (I can't even write about that)
18) Montana to Rice = Moore to Givens!
19) Thanks for doing this last year (when I had you on my team) Frank Gore!
20) There is no reason tht a guy who did not play - coach's decision - last week wouldn't be the team's leading rusher the next.
21) Tampa's Mike Williams will be the best MWub from here on out!
22) Max Hall should not have hit a wide-open Larry Fitzgerald for a touchdown.
23) Beanie sure has been backing up his words ever since he complained two weeks ago.
24) That Ryan Matthews trade I made is sure looking good right now.
25) I'm sure the two other owners in our league who cut Brandon Jackson are very happy to see him get 16 fantasy points today!
26) See, I told you, Deion Branch wasn't a one-week wonder!
27) No one saw this coming - Randy Moss having a positive effect on Percy Harvin's value!
28) And now for the one percent - I love Sundays! I love waking up and turning on the radio! I love talking to people during the day about the games. I love looking at the fantasy scoreboard! I love doing the podcast and writing this crap! I love it. Thanks for being a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment