Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

September 24, 2010

THE THIRD DATE - OUR WEEK THREE PREVIEW!

By the third date you usually know, don't you? By that time you've kind of realized if this is the person God might have for you or if it's time to move on! Well, we're in that time of the reltionship! It's time to either settle in for the long-term or cut 'em loose. I just feel like this is the week where we find out if we're going to keep guys on our team in hopes of something special or drop them loose and look for better options. So, in our Week Three Preview, I"m going to ask some questions of guys we've been courting so far and see if they're ready for a serious commitment!
TITANS AT GIANTS
Ahmad Bradshaw, are you ever going to be the Number One Fantasy Back I've always wanted you to be? Nate Washington, could you be a fantasy relevant receiver week after week, or should I get the digits of Kenny Brit? And which of you three Giant receivers should I take to the prom?
DOC'S PICK = GIANTS / TBONE'S PICK = GIANTS
STEELERS AT BUCCANEERS
Cadillac and "The Sharder", after this week can I count on you to be the steady guy I thought you would be? Josh Freeman, are you the girl that looks good the first couple days of school, but then by summer is just another kid? Mike Wallace, can I call you in a couple weeks?
DOC'S PICK = STEELERS / TBONE'S PICK = BUCCANEERS
BENGALS AT PANTHERS
Carson Palmer, will you promise to give me at least a handful of games like Week One? DeAngelo and Jonathon, which one of you is ready to commit, or are we always gonna be partner dating?
DOC'S PICK = PANTHERS / TBONE'S PICK = BENGALS
COWBOYS AT TEXANS
Arian Foster, don't play me. Are you really this good? Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice - don't any of you want a long term relationship? Owen Daniels, you are going to be who I thought you were, right?
DOC'S PICK = TEXANS / TBONE'S PICKS = COWBOYS
49ERS AT CHIEFS
Alex Smith, is the fifth time a charm? Jamaal Charles, will you ever get enough carries to be my one true love? Dwayne Bowe, am I going to have to show you the door?
DOC'S PICK = 49ERS / TBONE'S PICKS = CHIEFS
LIONS AT VIKINGS
Jahvid Best, really? Brett Favre, I know you'll always be there for me, but it's not me - it's you! Can you give me some hope that this relationship will work? Calvin Johnson, you always look good, but are you person people think you are?
DOC'S PICK = VIKINGS / TBONE'S PICK = VIKINGS
BILLS AT PATRIOTS
Fred Jackson, I so much want to like you, can you do anything to help me out? Aaron Hernandez, can I trust you? Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, Ben-Jarvis Green Ellis - if I took you out to dinner, would you share a plate?
DOC'S PICK = PATRIOTS / TBONE'S PICK = PATRIOTS
FALCONS AT SAINTS
Roddy White, why does no one else love you? Pierre Thomas, are you really too good to be true? Michael, the Burner, can you ever stay in a relationship long enough to do something really special?
DOC'S PICK = SAINTS / TBONE'S PICK = FALCONS
REDSKINS AT RAMS
Clinton Portis, are you going to do anything with all those carries or should I start hitting on your roommate? Santana Moss, Chris Cooley, Donovan McNabb - is this going to happen forever? Sam Bradford, no offense, but can you possibly use Steven Jackson more?
DOC'S PICK = REDSKINS / TBONE'S PICK = REDSKINS
EAGLES AT JAGUARS
MJD, it's not like we're gonna end it, but could you throw me a bone here, give me a little something to keep my hopes up? Michael Vick, we've given you the Golden Opportunity, is it possible you mess it up again? David Garrard, is there any reason why I shouldn't let you go?
DOC'S PICK = JAGUARS / TBONE'S PICK = JAGUARS (This is not a typo!)
RADIERS AT CARDINALS
Beanie Wells, I love you, but how long am I going to have to wait? Bruce Gradkowski, I want to love you as much as the Raider players do, but can you really provide that spark every week? Darren McFadden, even though you're the hottest guy in Fantasy, are we even going to remember you come December?
DOC'S PICK = CARDINALS / TBONE'S PICK = RAIDERS
CHARGERS AT SEAHAWKS
Malcolm Floyd, I'm not asking you to be Vincent Jackson, but could you be close? Justin Forsett, is there any way we can see you more often? Mike Tolbert, did you just snake your way into a relationship?
DOC'S PICK = CHARGERS / TBONE'S PICK = CHARGERS
COLTS AT BRONCOS
Austin Collie and Pierre Garcon, I can't have both of you, so which one is it gonna be? DeMaryius Thomas, can you do it one more week just to be sure? Knowshon, I'm not going to lie to you, I've got a couple people that look like they want your spot, can you promise me you're gonna keep it?
DOC'S PICK = COLTS / TBONE'S PICK = COLTS
JETS AT DOLPHINS
Brandon Marshall, are you going to be the Number #1 receiver I drafted as a #2? Shonn Greene, are you ever going to look better than LT? Ronnie Brown, can I count on you not to break it off?
DOC'S PICK = JETS / TBONE'S PICK = JETS
PACKERS AT BEARS
Matt Forte, don't do this to me again. Can you keep on putting up these numbers without running the ball? Brandon Jackson, last week I was smitten. This week I'm asking, should I have ever gotten involved? Devon Aromashadu, where are you O Devon Aromashadu?
DOC'S PICK = BEARS / TBONE'S PICK = PACKERS

I know that made no sense whatsoever, but hey, it's late, I'm tired and I just spent four hours analyzing NFL football. If you think this is bad, you should check out my picks on pages above - Go ahead, do it!
Thanks for listening, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment