Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

September 13, 2010

FREE AGENT TUESDAY - GO GET 'EM!

It's like the day after Thanksgiving - people getting up early, waiting in line to get that "One Day Only" bargain. (Actually, I do remember years ago when the first person to get on-line Tuesday morning got anybody they wanted. I didn't sleep a lot in those days!) But, are there really any bargains out there at this point......
OK, stop reading this right now and go pick-up.......Michael Vick (Doc). He thinks that Kevin Kolb has the best chance to be out of there quickly. However, Reid has said he will start even though he won't be practicing until Friday. Interesting, but I would go get Brandon Jackson. He's going to get at least one Week (against Buffalo)and maybe more. He looked great in preseason and he's the only guy there if Grant is injured!
Now that you're back, let's see about those bargains!
SELLER: Darren McFadden ?
BUYER: He is interesting, but Michael Bush could be back next week and then he's a BBC (Back By Committee).
SELLER: Peyton Hillis ?
BUYER: He did get the same amount of carries as Jerome Harrison, but he's a Brown in a BBC.
SELLER: That doesn't inspire you? How about Brandon Lloyd?
BUYER: C'mon, I can't ever see myself clickingBrandon Lloyd?
SELLER: Well, then can I sell you Mario Mannigham or Mark Clayton? BUYER: Mario, "I started out hot last year too" or the Rams top guy, thanks but I think I'll keep my guys.
SELLER: Well, let's look at the Quarterbacks? Derrick Anderson or Josh Freeman?
BUYER: Anderson does have good receivers, I may be back for him, but you can keep Freeman.
SELLER: Ok, I do have a little used Evan Moore over in the corner.
BUYER: Who?
SELLER: Well, that's all I have. Oh wait, there is one more. He was awesome a year ago, and then kind of skipped a year, and now he's in an offense that TMR says is going to pass alot and put up two 100 yard receivers in Week One.
BUYER: Eddie Royal?
SELLER: That's him!
BUYER: OK, wrap him up. I'll take him.
TRANSLATION: If you don't get Vick or Jackson, I think Eddie Royal might be the best remaining guy out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment