Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

November 16, 2010

YOU THINK YOU CAN RANK BETTER?

     OK, so I just had just my worst week or ranking ever!  (Funny - I just scored the second highest point total in my league's history, but my picks were el stinko!) And you're probably thinking, "I can pick better than TBone!"  Well, here' your shot.  This week - send my your picks (Top 25 QBs, Top 50 RBs and WRs and Top 20 TEs).  If your picks are better than TBones, we'll put your picks up on the site for the rest of the year!
     Here are some things I noticed from this weeks rankings:

1) ALWAYS PLAY YOUR STUDS!  Look at Roddy White!  He was injured, wasn't sure he was going to play - then he's the #2 Fantasy Wide Receiver.  But, wait...look at Peyton Manning.  He finished as the 27th best QB!  And Michael Turner...he was 41st!  And Reggie Wayne, and Brandon Marshall, and Randy Moss - none of them finished in the Top 50!  So, I say keep on following the Spirit.  You never know!
2) I APOLOGIZE TO DWAYNE BOWE OWNERS!  A couple weeks ago I said, "This is the two best games you'll see from Dwayne Bowe.  Whoops!  He's #1 this week!
3) GARBAGE TIME COUNTS!  A look at the stats this week shows Ben Roethlisberger and Matt Cassel in the Top 5.  Keiland Williams was the #1 Running Back!  Dwayne Bowe and Mike Thomas ended up in the Top 5.  What do they all have in common?  Garbage Time points...and one lucky Hail Mary!  If you can predict this stuff, God Bless You!
4) DRAFT WIDE RECEIVERS FIRST!  Each week I'm shocked at who pops up in and out of the Top 30 WRs.  (See #1 above).  More than I ever, I really believe that you need two top WRs and one good one stored on your bench so you can play match-ups!
5) DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING?  Felix Jones, in his first game under Jason Garret, was the 7th best RB this week!  Jerome Harrison was the 9th ranked RB!  BenJarvus Green-Ellis came in as the 21st ranked back.....against the Steelers!  Tom Brady was back as the #2 QB!  Dez Bryant was the 8th ranked WR, Miles Austin was 18th!  The Gronk caught 3 TDs and was the #1 TE in fantasy last week! 
6) MICHAEL VICK IS A STUD!  Do you understand what just happenend?  We witnessed history - the best fantasy performance ever by a QB!


POSITION

WEEK 4

WEEK 5 **

WEEK 6

WEEK 7

WEEK 8

WEEK 9

QUARTERBACK

9.9

11.2

9.6

12.3

9.76

7.12

RUNNING BACK

16.72

22.24

12.64

15.42

17.8

17.98

WIDE RECEIVER

30.4

27.46

26.7

20.94

23.58

22.94

TIGHT END

8.25

12.7

12.6

12.55

10.05

9.6

AVERAGE

16.32

18.4

15.39

15.31

15.30

14.41
** = I picked names out of a hat.
The scores reflected are # of spots, on the average, I was wrong about any individual player. To get my points, I rank the Top 20 QBs, Top 20 RBs and WRs, and the Top 25 TEs. Then, I find the difference of where they finished for the week (on ESPN scoring) compared to where I ranked them. If I did not have them in the Top 20, 50, 25 and they finished there, I take the next available spot, 21,51 or 26 and add the difference to my score.

No comments:

Post a Comment