Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

November 9, 2010

LOOK OUT - I'M GETTING BETTER!

If I had a quarter for every time I've said, "Oooh, I wish I would have started Seyi Ajirotutu and Jacoby Ford!".....
     Again, just to prove my point how fantasy football is 50% skill and 90% luck - here are your Top 4 WRs from Week Nine: Terrell Owens, Seyi Ajirotutu (pronounced like it's spelled), Jacoby Ford, James Jones.  Here are your Top 3 TEs: Jacob Tamme, Aaron Hernandez, and Randy McMichael.  Your Top RB was Peyton Hillis, and your #2 QB - Michael Vick.  What do they all have in common?  NO ONE, EXCEPT CRAZY T.O. LOVERS WAS DRAFTING ANY OF THESE GUYS IN AUGUST!
     So, forgive me if every ranking isn't spot on (who says that?); however I am proud to say I'm getting better - check out the graph below!  And now, it's time for our pop quiz!
1) Corey McIntyre     2) Danny Ware     3) Michael Spurlock     4) Michael Palmer
These are all guys who finished ranked in spots where they would have been fantasy starters.  Can you name the team and position they play? (ANSWERS BELOW)


POSITION

WEEK 4

WEEK 5 **

WEEK 6

WEEK 7

WEEK 8

WEEK 9

QUARTERBACK

 9.9

 11.2

 9.6

 12.3

9.76

7.12

RUNNING BACK

 16.72

 22.24

12.64

15.42

17.8

17.98

WIDE RECEIVER

 30.4

 27.46

 26.7

 20.94

23.58

22.94

TIGHT END

 8.25

 12.7

 12.6

 12.55

10.05

9.6

AVERAGE

16.32

18.4

15.39

15.31

15.30

14.41
** = I picked names out of a hat.

The scores reflected are # of spots, on the average, I was wrong about any individual player. To get my points, I rank the Top 20 QBs, Top 20 RBs and WRs, and the Top 25 TEs. Then, I find the difference of where they finished for the week (on ESPN scoring) compared to where I ranked them. If I did not have them in the Top 20, 50, 25 and they finished there, I take the next available spot, 21,51 or 26 and add the difference to my score.

Again, thanks for listening and thanks for reading.  Check us out on Saturday night from 10-10:30 pm CST on BlogTalkRadio.com/rockonfootball.  This week we're actually gonna take some fantasy football questions.

ANSWERS: 1) Bills RB     2) Giants RB     3) Bucs WR     4) Falcons TE

AND FOR ANYONE WHO IS A DOLPHIN FAN, THIS IS A MUST LISTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment