Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

August 5, 2010

Party on the Deck

I woke up in what you might call a non-loving kind of mood, and I hate when I do that. Suprisingly, the kids were in not-so-loving moods all day also. Maybe there is a correlation. I feel bad that I can effect my kids that way. On the way home from the Chuck E Cheese marathon, we went to Speedway and it turned things around. I just decided that it was time for a switch. Now I have had these thoughts before, that it was time to start working hard again and getting things done that needed to be done. I have listened to others, followed the example of people I know and it has really got me down. The problem is, my whole life, if there has been an excuse to be made for not doing something, I usually wouldn't fall prey to that. These days it happens pretty frequently. The big test is tomorrow. How will I wake up? I realize that it is a big key to loving myself and that loving others and you will follow. Can I get the discipline? Lord, help me be the person you want me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment