Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

June 21, 2010

THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS....and MIKE SINGLETARY!

At one point in the show Doc asked me who I would draft from the Seahawks. That was a tough one. The QB situation intriques me (is that how you spell intrique?), but I'm not sure I like either one from a fantasy perspective. I think Justin Forsett is a very talented running back, but do the Seahawks? TJ Whosyourmama (that's for "The Beast"), Deon Butler, Mike Williams, Golden Tate? Really? Now John Carlson, he could be good, but Tight End is so deep. I would love to have the blue and green seahawk going on the head of one of my players, but I don't know who.
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, we talked a lot about Mike Singletary and what he had to say about parenting and really his life.
If you'd like to hear his whole message from Willow Creek Community Church, go to:
http://www.willowcreek.org/mediaplayer/playeropener.aspx?id=229&cid=3 or just click on THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS....and MIKE SINGLETARY (we know how you love to click on stuff!)



Thanks again for checking us out! We'd love to hear what you think....and ROCK ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment