Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

June 15, 2010

THE JAGS AND KICKER BREAKDOWN

Most people would not spend fifteen minutes talking about kickers in the NFL, but WE DO! That's what an awesome life we have! Kicker conversations - it will change you. In fact, TBone has a whole new outlook on kickers. I have been sinning my whole fantasy football life. In the past I have not taken them seriously, but now I will. I have seen the light. My Kicker Rankings no longer say "Who cares?" But I've put some thought into who I want as my kicker. Hopefully after this episode you will too.
Maybe not as much thought, but spend some time on the Jags too. It is interesting to think who's gonna be the #1 Running Back this year. We make some pretty good points for MJD. Listen below and tell us what you think. Then, go over to our poll and tell us who we should have to pick #1 in our Fantasy Draft.
ROCK ON! ....AND MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN ALL THE WAY TO THE END!

1 comment:

  1. You guys made me laugh so hard! Thanks for the song Doc!

    Also, Cool kicker brake down. Just to reiterate what was said, I think I should repeat what y’all said earlier “The cream rises to the top!” The quest for excellence is contagious!

    Rock on, and Bear down!

    ReplyDelete