Photobucket
HEY, WE'RE ON ITUNES. Click on our picture to subscribe!

HEY, WE'RE ALSO ON TWITTER! Follow us at www.twitter.com/rockonfootball OR JUST SCROLL DOWN!


CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF DOC AND TBONE? GO TO ROCKONFOOTBALL.LEXY.COM AND YOU CAN GET DAILY PODCASTS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, OR PHONE!

NEED AN RSS FEED FOR YOUR PHONE, HERE IT IS: WWW.ROCKONFOOTBALL.PODBEAN.COM/FEED

TBONE'S GOD STUFF HAS MOVED!

For TBone's blog on living out Jesus's life to the full go to: www.tonyhoby.blogspot.com

July 18, 2010

I LOVE RODDY WHITE....AND LET'S TALK FALCONS

I really do, and I'm not afraid to say it. If Roddy were here (and not at a club with Michael Vick) I'd say it to his face, "I love you!" My dream is to have him and another top receiver take me to the Fantasy Bowl. Today in church I was coming up with this dream scenario where I get one of the first three picks and grab a stud running back, a stud receiver and Roddy White! That would be nice.
Oh yeah, let me tell you why. For the last three years Roddy White has had over 1000 yards. His offensive coordinator says he is in the best shape of his life and The Burner only makes him better. I've got Roddy as the #3 receiver on the board - check the rankings! I also like The Burner! They say he's in good shape and it doesn't sound like their going to drastically reduce the number of carries he gets. So, put him on the list of running backs I'd love to have this year. He's elite once again.
Not so elite are Matty Ice and ToGo (don't think that's his real nickname, but I didn't want to type out the whole thing). Matty Ice is a better real quarterback than fantasy. He just doesn't put up big enough numbers for me. Last year he only had one game over 300 yards. And ToGo has done it his whole career (twelve straight Top 10 rankings as a TE). Last year he did have the lowest numbers of yards he's seen since 2002. He's 34! So, while I don't see a drastic reduction, I do think he falls out of the Top 10 or just barely gets in.
Their D can stop the run (13 straight games without a 100 yard rusher), but I don't think they're anything special, and whenever you play in a dome, you watch the kickers. So, check out the battle between Matt Bryant and Steven Hauschka! I like Matt Bryant just on a pesonal note. And I also like Roddy White, in case you didn't get that!

HEY, DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OUR PICTURE AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT OUR NEW ITUNES ALBUM ART...AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER (SCROLL DOWN)

No comments:

Post a Comment